As we all know, labor gloves are a kind of device used to protect our hands. You may ask: Why is it called a labor glove? Does it do anything other gloves don’t do? Yes, it deserves its name because it has special protective features that ordinary gloves don’t have. Different types of protective gloves can be used in different places depending on their function. Because of its special performance, we should make corresponding protection measures for it when using, otherwise it will not have its own protection function, and it is no different from other ordinary gloves. Because the protection feature is very important to it, we should pay attention to the following aspects when purchasing and using:
1. We should choose gloves suitable for us according to the size of our hands. We should not choose gloves that are too small for us, because if we choose gloves smaller than our hands, our hands will feel constricted when we put them on, which is not conducive to the circulation of blood in our hands. But don’t choose gloves that are too big. If the gloves are too big, we will find them hard to work with and they will easily fall off our hands.
2. We should choose suitable gloves according to the different working conditions. Different gloves have different protective functions. Only according to the special situations you will encounter in your own working environment can you choose the gloves without unnecessary risks.
3. No matter what type of glove you are using, you should inspect it thoroughly and replace it as soon as it is found to be broken. If you find that it is broken but are unwilling to replace it, you should cover it with other gauze or leather gloves to allow it to work properly.
4. If you choose gloves made of synthetic rubber, the color should be uniform and the palm should be thick, but the rest of the gloves should be the same thickness. And its surface should be relatively smooth. Most importantly, there should be no damage to the top of the gloves, otherwise they will not be used again.
5. If you are choosing rubber gloves, you should not expose them to acids or other substances for a long time, and you should be careful not to expose them to sharp objects.
6. No matter what kind of gloves you are using, you should inspect them regularly and take appropriate action if any damage is found.
7. Put the sleeve cuff into the sleeve cap during operation to prevent accidents.
8. After use, scrub the internal and external dirt clean. After drying, sprinkle talcum powder on it and place it on the floor to prevent damage.
9. During transportation and storage, do not contact with oil, acid, base or other corrosive substances, and keep it away from heat source for 1M in a warehouse with dry ventilation of -15 ° C ~ 30 ° C and relative humidity of 50-80%.
10. The voltage resistance performance must be retested every 6 months.
A lighter weight and a wide range of sizes adds flexibility;
A textured surface helps to hold on to something;
Inside the cotton and wool knitting, the spacious cuffs provide comfort for people working in higher temperature environment.
Post time: Sep-02-2020